AVAILABLE NOW: My Eyes Have Seen the Glory
*The publisher has agreed to donate £1 from each sale of My Eyes Have Seen the Glory to the Tottenham Tribute Trust (registered charity number 1094092).
*Please use the form below to contact us for bulk orders. If you are an organization that would like a unique, branded version of the book, including your logo on the cover, contact us for more information. (200 minimum book order for sponsored special editions)
LIMITED EDITIONS STILL AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
157 in stock
GLORY DAYS. GLORY NIGHTS. Interviews with 40 Legends of The Lane alongside the art of Paul Trevillion!
The 1960–61 season was Tottenham Hotspur Football Club’s 43rd of competitive football and 11th consecutive year in the English top flight. It was also the club’s most successful year ever up to that point, as they won the Football League First Division for the second time and the FA Cup for the third time, thus becoming the first English club to achieve the league and FA Cup Double in the modern era. This year, to celebrate the sixtieth anniversary of that year, Mooney and Lambert is proud to bring you My Eyes Have Seen the Glory.
Forty legends of White Hart Lane from the double era to the modern-day re-live, in their own words, what it was like to play for, play against, watch and manage the mighty Spurs.
This unique book assembles the largest-ever group of Legends to be interviewed about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in one place including: Darren Anderton, Ossie Ardiles, Ray Clemence, Alfie Conn, Jermain Defoe, Alan Gilzean, Micky Hazard, Glenn Hoddle, Martin Jol, Cliff Jones, Ledley King, Gary Mabbutt, Alan Mullery, Harry Redknapp, and Steve Perryman. Their passion and deep admiration for the club shines through.
Featuring wonderful illustrations by the legendary sports artist and illustrator Paul Trevillion and incredible photos by Colorsport.
We get to the heart of the club’s landmark successes in the double year, the subsequent attempts to emulate those achievements (including the incredible arrival of Ossie and Ricky) and the cup successes of the ‘80s through to Tottenham’s recent re-emergence at the higher end of the table once more, playing in one of the greatest club stadiums in the world.
My Eyes Have Seen the Glory is a must-read for all Spurs fans who are fascinated by Tottenham Hotspur’s rich history, and want to relive at first hand the glory, dedication, commitment, trials and tribulations shown inside the dressing room – and on the hallowed pitch of White Hart Lane.
PRE-ORDERS FOR THE RETAIL EDITION ARE LIVE NOW!
Click the Button Below to Secure Your Pre-Order Today! Books will be shipped April 23rd!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LIMITED EDITIONS:
- There will be a total of 200 numbered limited editions produced worldwide.
- The pre-order date and time for these Limited Editions is coming SOON!
- We expect these books to sell out on the first day they are available, so be ready!
- Orders will be on a first-come-first-serve basis: when they’re gone, they’re gone, and you cannot reserve one ahead of time.
- The limited editions will be printed on high-quality photo paper, and each will come with a limited edition Paul Trevillion Print not available anywhere else!
- Limited Editions will be shipped before any other edition. Be the first Tottenham fan to have one!
- Those who respond on Limited Edition day will be offered early pre-orders of the retail edition even if you don’t snag one of the limited editions!
SIGN UP BELOW TO BE NOTIFIED AS SOON AS DATES AND PRICING ARE ANNOUNCED! STAY TUNED!