ORDER NOW: My Eyes Have Seen the Glory LIMITED EDITION
The Rules and Facts PLEASE READ!
- Book Sales will begin at 8 a.m. MST, 3 p.m. GST on Friday, April 2, 2021. When the books are gone, they are gone. The text on this page will go from “Out of Stock” to “Add to Cart” until all Limited Editions have been sold.
- One Limited Edition Per Person.
- Books Will Ship on or Around April 23rd.
- Four Books, numbers 1, 61, 100, and 200 will be reserved. Once all other Limited Editions are sold, you will be able to sign up for the right to purchase one of these four books. The “winners” drawn at random, will have the opportunity to purchase these numbers. (More details to follow)
- Limited Edition, Signed Prints Will be Shipped Separately.
What sets the limited edition apart from the retail edition?
- Retail Editon: 6 x 9 Hardcover
- Limited Edition: 8 x 10 Hardcover
- Retail Edition: In-text photos of each legend.
- Limited Edition: Full-page photos and illustrations.
- Retail Editon: Thousands of Copies will be sold.
- Limited Edition: Only 200 Copies Ever Printed.
Get Your Copy While They Last!
GLORY DAYS. GLORY NIGHTS. Interviews with 40 Legends of The Lane alongside the art of Paul Trevillion!
The 1960–61 season was Tottenham Hotspur Football Club’s 43rd of competitive football and 11th consecutive year in the English top flight. It was also the club’s most successful year ever up to that point, as they won the Football League First Division for the second time and the FA Cup for the third time, thus becoming the first English club to achieve the league and FA Cup Double in the modern era. This year, to celebrate the sixtieth anniversary of that year, Mooney and Lambert is proud to bring you My Eyes Have Seen the Glory.
Forty legends of White Hart Lane from the double era to the modern-day re-live, in their own words, what it was like to play for, play against, watch and manage the mighty Spurs.
This unique book assembles the largest-ever group of Legends to be interviewed about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in one place including: Darren Anderton, Ossie Ardiles, Ray Clemence, Alfie Conn, Jermain Defoe, Alan Gilzean, Micky Hazard, Glenn Hoddle, Martin Jol, Cliff Jones, Ledley King, Gary Mabbutt, Alan Mullery, Harry Redknapp, and Steve Perryman. Their passion and deep admiration for the club shines through.
Featuring wonderful illustrations by the legendary sports artist and illustrator Paul Trevillion and incredible photos by Colorsport.
We get to the heart of the club’s landmark successes in the double year, the subsequent attempts to emulate those achievements (including the incredible arrival of Ossie and Ricky) and the cup successes of the ‘80s through to Tottenham’s recent re-emergence at the higher end of the table once more, playing in one of the greatest club stadiums in the world.
My Eyes Have Seen the Glory is a must-read for all Spurs fans who are fascinated by Tottenham Hotspur’s rich history, and want to relive at first hand the glory, dedication, commitment, trials and tribulations shown inside the dressing room – and on the hallowed pitch of White Hart Lane.
It’s GLORY DAY for Limited Editions!
Click the Button Below to get yours before they’re gone!
LIMITED EDITION MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY (No Special Number)
157 in stock