What sets the Limited Edition apart from the retail editions to come?
- There will only be 200 ever produced. Each book will be hand-numbered.
- 8 x 10 format (The retail edition is 6 x 9)
- Full-page photos (Photos are smaller in the retail edition)
- Each comes with a Limited Edition print signed by Paul Trevillion
- The Cost for each book is £180. US Prices will be based on currency exchange rates the day of purchase.
This will become a collector’s item right away.
GLORY DAY IS HERE!
A little bit about the book My Eyes Have Seen the Glory
In My Eyes Have Seen the Glory, forty legends of White Hart Lane from the double era to the modern day re-live, in their own words, what it was like to play for, play against, watch and manage the mighty Spurs.
This unique book assembles the largest-ever group of Legends to be interviewed about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in one place including: Darren Anderton, Ossie Ardiles, Ray Clemence, Alfie Conn, Jermain Defoe, Alan Gilzean, Micky Hazard, Glenn Hoddle, Martin Jol, Cliff Jones, Ledley King, Gary Mabbutt, Alan Mullery, Harry Redknapp, and Steve Perryman. Their passion and deep admiration for the club shines through.
Featuring wonderful illustrations by the legendary sports artist and illustrator Paul Trevillion and incredible photos by Colorsport.
We get to the heart of the club’s landmark successes in the double year, the subsequent attempts to emulate those achievements (including the incredible arrival of Ossie and Ricky) and the cup successes of the ‘80s through to Tottenham’s recent re-emergence at the higher end of the table once more, playing in one of the greatest club stadiums in the world.
My Eyes Have Seen the Glory is a must-read for all Spurs fans who are fascinated by Tottenham Hotspur’s rich history, and want to relive at first hand the glory, dedication, commitment, trials and tribulations shown inside the dressing room – and on the hallowed pitch of White Hart Lane.
*The publisher has agreed to donate £1 from each sale of My Eyes Have Seen the Glory to the Tottenham Tribute Trust (registered charity number 1094092).
GREETINGS SPURS FANS!
If you are not familiar with the American Film, The Big Lebowski, that is Walter over there on the right. And Walter is very concerned with the rules.
And we have a few related to the release of the LIMITED EDITION of what Paul Trevillion calls, “The Greatest Tottenham book of all time.” Here they are:
- One Limited Edition Per Person. No exceptions.
- Books will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. No, you cannot reserve one ahead of time even if you give us extra money or buy us great whiskey. We do accept both of those things, but just not as a bribe for a spot on the Limited Edition list.
- Four numbered books: 1, 61, 100, 200 will be reserved from this sale. Everyone wishing to purchase one of these four numbers will be entered into a drawing, and winners will receive the right to purchase the number they registered for. More details to come.
- No other numbers can be reserved. The number you receive will be based on when you ordered. Again, no bribes will help you in this case.
- The sale will open up on April 2nd, 2021 at 3 p.m. BST, 10 a.m. EST (US), and 8 a.m. MST (where we, the publisher, are located. No one else knows what Mountain Standard Time is).
- When the Limited Editions are gone, they are gone. No more will be printed, ever.
- Books will ship on or around April 23rd, 2021.
That’s Pretty much it.
SEE YOU ON GLORY DAY!
(Above) Walter, Cares a Lot about the Rules, especially when it comes to bowling.
(Below) Paul Trevillion, Sports Artist, 87 years old, has more energy than I do and lives life pretty much free of rules.
Right Now, the Button Below Does Nothing. On Glory Day, it will take you to the live page where you can order your Limited Edition copy of My Eyes Have See the Glory (until they are gone).
Countdown to Glory Day